As a member of North Dakota Retriever Club, you have access to a number of resources and tools to help train your retriever.
Access to 110 acres of training grounds on two separate sites.
- Numerous waterways to suit your individual training needs.
- Technical training water including points, channels, optimal structures, and land-water-land water formations.
Access to various club training equipment and resources.
- Training Equipment such as bird launchers, holding blinds, and training videos.
- Bird pens for training bird access.
Connections to club members with varying levels of training experience.
- Weekly training nights
- Individual training groups
- Clubhouse space
NDRC Training Grounds
Club policies can be found on the Policies and Information tab.