As a member of North Dakota Retriever Club, you have access to a number of resources and tools to help train your retriever.
Access to 110 acres of training grounds on two separate sites.
- Numerous waterways to suit your individual training needs.
- Technical training water including points, channels, optimal structures, and land-water-land water formations.
Access to various club training equipment and resources.
- Training Equipment such as bird launchers, holding blinds, and training videos.
- Bird pens for training bird access.
Connections to club members with varying levels of training experience.
- Weekly training nights
- Individual training groups
- Clubhouse space
NDRC Training Grounds
The NDRC board is currently reviewing and updating club policies to best reflect current club needs. These will be posted as soon as they are available.